Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Creatures of HR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here is an idea...
What the heck is that supposed to be? Actually, we do have a Frost Giant model which isn't unlike that.
It is supposed to be a bigfoot from China.
The Frost Giant looks around 80% similar, might have even be what Bethesda based their's on.
Could be, I guess.
Ice elemental creatures,white bears,the creature in the photos,angora rabbits...
Interesting, but would need a new model. So far all the creatures we've had have been modder's resources, as we don't have the skills to make new ones from scratch I'm afraid.
Deeza, I don't want to take on too much (I already have a claim or two), but do you need some modelling work with these crits? Smile
That's a generous offer, but right now it's actually architecture we really need. Strange as it may sound, even though they're harder to make, we have no shortage of creatures thanks to the efforts of others who kindly donated the fruits of their labours to us.

New building sets, on the other hand, are very hard to find.... If you'd be interested?
Pages: 1 2 3