Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Stormhold Castle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It was reported that Koniption has been working on a model which, when used in-game, is scripted with a virus that connects up to the former nuclear weapons arsenal of Russia and achieves world domination for the player.... =)
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
It was reported that Koniption has been working on a model which, when used in-game, is scripted with a virus that connects up to the former nuclear weapons arsenal of Russia and achieves world domination for the player.... =)

:eek:

Like, ok, you're starting to scare me. Did you just make that up, IG? Or is it seriously something that's been going around?

:confused:

KP
Freeze!I will report you to the Russian autorities once I will eat my dinner.
:lmao:

I think I read it in 'New Scientist'.....

Anyway, on a more relevant note to this thread, I just had a look at Phitt's artifacts. There's a pretty cool elevator (and bridge) in there. It doesn't go very high up but it's perfect for the Barsaebic ruins. It may be worthwhile you checking it out, Deeza. It's in the Phitt's Artifacts pack. I'm in the process of adding many of these....amazing work!
WTF was this thread doing in the Quests folder????
Big Grin You got me....?!?
Well, however it got there, the Castle is finished, so it belongs here now.
Pages: 1 2 3