Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Nomad's Flight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there. This is Xae from the Black Marsh team.

I've been trying out a new ethnic instruments sample library and my first run yielded this: Nomad's Flight. It's largely adventurous and rather desert-like in character and as such may fit with Elsweyr's landscape.

Have a listen and let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Xae
Wow!I think C&C Generals had some nice music when you play for GLA.Maybe you can remix it.
That sounds fantastic mate :thumbsup: I love it
Makes me think of Anequina, which is more wild (and the fast pace guitar is very Khajiiti imo). For Pelletine I'd imagine something alot more, insane, something someone on drugs would come up with, kinda like a rustic/ancient version of this (and here's something you could use to implement that sound effectively), mixed in with your oringinal Elsweyr sound.

Notably, only about 1/4 (at most) of Elsweyr is actually a desert environment, the rest is jungle, savannah and grassy plains, I'd suggest listening to Mongolian Music, and again, Traditional Indian Music, and similar sounding tunes.