Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Robert Hood's Old Elseweyr Tunes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A lot of the newer members won't remember Rob Hood, but a while ago he was the resident composer at Beyond Cyrodiil, and made music for Skyrim, High Rock and Elseweyr.

Sadly, he seems to have disappeared from the internet these days, and even his own website has gone offline.

Luckily for you all, I have stored in the depths of my external hard drive what might just be one of the last copies of his Elseweyr music in existence, which I have re-hosted here for your listening pleasure: http://www.filefront.com/16165897/Rob%20...seweyr.rar

Enjoy! Hopefully we can still make use of these, and perhaps Xaeaix may find them inspiring for his own music...
Hmm...everyone seems to have forgotten about us here... We still have these tunes too, and are still waiting for more Smile
It's not really forgotten, it's just that our 2 leaders/chief modelers both happen to live in the same city, which was recently hit by an earthquake. Understandably, the project is on hiatus until they return.
I'll be back later today, Ja-kha'jay is quite busy with work atm, and working on finalising some modding stuff before she heads off to China (where she will be taking texture photos for the mod).

Nothing is being done with these tunes, given they are old and don't really fit the aesthetic of the current mod, however Black Marshes song composer has made atleast one song for the mod, and will be following up with more once they're finished with Black Marsh (which I suspect will be soon).
Good to see you back, TOYB. How are things?
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Good to see you back, TOYB. How are things?

Well the last few posts I was still in Welly, just got back about an hour ago. Got to catch up on some work-work before I can get straight into modding, I suspect this weekend I'll be getting more modding done.
So we're not using these pieces any more? A pity. Still, I can understand if it doesn't fit.
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
So we're not using these pieces any more? A pity. Still, I can understand if it doesn't fit.

Xae is going to be making new, better stuff after Black Marsh, and he's already made us a main theme already.
That's really rather exciting. We'd better get on-board with Koniption's cell-naming scheme from the outset then.