Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Threedimensional overview map
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I thought we could use something like this as a project overview map on the website. It's not meant to look very realistic, but more along the lines of iconographic. I based it on Bethesda's updated map of the Morrowind Province but made the Inner Sea wider, so it feels like a sea and not like a river.

What do you guys think?

Edit NR 7.23.2006: Deleted images.
I like it. It really doesn't have to be realistic.

Sorry to have not been posting the last few days. Been sick in bed with a severe cold. Sick I've been put on some very heavy medicines so you'll probably see my name the next few days but I'll be resting alot.
That looks really good and I agree with Rodan, stuff like that doesn't have to be very realistic, but should look cool ... like this one does.

And best wishes and get well soon, Rodan. I had more than my usual share of sickness this year and I can imagine how you feel. You should try one of those famous Irish or Scottish cures. Wink They don't help very much, but after the fourth or fifth glass you give a damn about your cold.

Greetings

Quentin
Very helpful. For the main site perhaps?
gives a nice look at what we are trying to make i think
the idea is good, looks good... but could be better I think
I have some sort of flu, and have been throwing up for the past few days... haven't eaten much since it comes right back out... it's terrible, but I suspect, you Rodan feel worse?
anyhow, Buddhist breathing meditation and sleep helped me out...
i realy dont like it. it looks very unprofecional...
Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
I realy dont like it. it looks very unprofecional...
ummm... well we are professional are we? Big Grin
yeah... the 3d map is a good idea, but I think the map itself could be better made...
but if it was me, I'd be alright with it... its kinda blurrry....

does anyone else think it is blurry?
....wait no... now it isn't...

EDIT: its blurry again Sad
I'm gonna go sleep... I am really down with the sickness :poorme:
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
I realy dont like it. it looks very unprofecional...
ummm... well we are professional are we? Big Grin
yeah... the 3d map is a good idea, but I think the map itself could be better made...
but if it was me, I'd be alright with it... its kinda blurrry....

does anyone else think it is blurry?
....wait no... now it isn't...

EDIT: its blurry again Sad
I'm gonna go sleep... I am really down with the sickness :poorme:
Somebodies been listening to Disturbed...

Anyway, its a grand idea, but the current one kind of looks like something off of a cheap lawfirm commercial.
It can always be improved but I think it is usable for now. It's not to show every city, town and village, just each project.

Thanks Quentin for the kind words. The antibiotic I was given is very powerful but makes me sleep a lot. I think I might be up and about by Friday. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4