Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Completed interiors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
BACKUP ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD.
Are these files still needed, Deeza?
For a couple more days, yes. After that I;ll post and this can be deleted.
I was just about to sort out the Kulu-Hees NPCs. Should I leave the Paatru ones and do the huts or just leave all the interiors in the village altogether and move on to Kangumabog?
I have almost finished the Paatru huts now. Should be able to finish it by tonight. I'll then send you the file and you can add the NPCs directly to it for the whole village.
Good good. I'll await your esp then.
Sorry, I ran out of time to do more interiors before I left on holiday. Here is the latest version for you to put in the files.
I'll put these up in the esm thread so that sandor can merge them. Chances are that they'll be merged by the time you get back from your holidays and you'll be able to pick up where you left off.
I figured I'd use this thread to keep people up to date on developments for the interiors. I finished another Glok-Chuba interior today so there's just two more to do before Glok-Chuba is completely finished. Maybe it's about time we got the Paatru in-game. There's a texturing job in there for someone who wants it...?
The village Elder's pod is now complete. One more to go: the Swamp Gas Temple. Then Glok-Chuba is complete! I'll post up screenies once I'm done.
Pages: 1 2