Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Slavery Anims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After speaking with XJDHDR about the slavery animations in the 'Chain It' mod, he's been kind enough to take a look for me. The pictures below appear in the order in which I have named them. I narrowed my selection down to the following:

Lie 1 (pic 1) - Useful for the whores in the 'Serpentine Emmanuel'?
Lie 4 (pic 2) - XJ mentions that the tail is buried but ideally I'd like to use this with the prisoner suspended from the ceiling of a cave. I wondered if this was possible.
Sit 1 (pic 3) - Potentially useful for Constantinian priests who may be forced to worship or for newly captured prisoners.
Sit 2 (pic 4) - XJ mentions that the tail is deformed. I quite like it though I'm thinking that if these anims have large filesizes then I'd best cut it down to Sit 1 only (I prefer the look of this one but Sit 1 may be more useful).
Sit 4 (pic 5) - XJ points out its femininity but would it work within a slave ship or is it best off as a possible 'Serpentine Emmanuel' anim? Again, I may be forced to ditch this.
Capsule (pic 6) - Very useful for trapped Sarpa - fits perfectly with my quest plans.
Ori (pic 7) - I'm not a fan of the complicated-looking ones in the selection but this may be the best option for the priest's masochism.
Stand 1 (pic 8) - XJ mentions that there is another tail deformity but this anim is ideal for a slave ship.
Stand 2 (pic 9) - I like this one. Simple and ideal for whipping as long as the chains reach up to the ceilling of a slave ship's hold or a prison.

There are others but what do people think of these anims?

They are fit for a range of purposes as stated but mainly it's to make sure that the 'self-flagellating' Constantinian priests can worship in their own masochistic fashion, that the Trillium Magnata are able to mistreat captured Argonians, that the Sarpa look cool whilst captured inside the Trillium Magnata caverns, that there are options for the fearsome Blackrose prison, that the slave ship that the PC arrives on (the most likely opening to our quests) features oppressed slaves and that PERHAPS the ladies at the Serpentine Emmanuel are more than just exotic but kind of kinky as well!