Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Dungeon Planning Thread One - the Aldmeri Beacons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These will use helbornes' Intact Ayleid Building models. These are navigation beacons and magical fortresses which were set up all along the coast of Tamriel in the Mythic Era. There are three intact ones left in Black Marsh:

Alten Meirhall

Alten Corimont

Alten Markmont

The Aldmer were a seriously powerful ancient civilisation, so these should be very interesting to explore. They could use standard marsh elf interiors, or possibly a retex of their own. The lower levels may still be magically sealed and contain some rare artefacts.
I don't think I added those models in the bsa yet, Deeza. I could do so though...they could be added beyond the beta.
The models are no longer available online. Fortunately, I still have a copy in my possession. I will upload them to a private account then send you the link.
That's okay. I just looked into my 'possible resources' folder and found them there. They'll need a tweak to make sure they match the Barsaebic textures but I have everything I need, I believe. :yes:
Actually I was thinking we might give them a sort of Gold texture with moss growing over it? So that it's clear they were made by someone different to the Ayleids?