Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Daggerfall City Meshes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Manged to create some new meshes:

hope you like it. I'm goint to post a DL-link soon.
good night... very late here...
Those look fantastic! I won't be around for the next 2 weeks (going on summer holidays) but I'm sure TOYB will be here soon to take care of this.

Thanks so much again for all your great work here.
You're welcome. I made a little video of Daggerfall, I changed it a bit from the last esp I uploaded.
Watch it here!
Looking very professional. It must be pretty much finished now?

I was wondering if you'd be interested in our plans for the Orc city of Orsinium once you're done with this... I'm sure TOYB could fill you in on the details if you're curious.
Looks great mr_siika Smile !!
Thanks! I think Orsinium would be interesting... what are your plans? This is no "Yes" yet, I'm just curious ;-)

I'm still not sure where the entire project is going. Until now, I haven't seen much more than my own stuff...
What's the scope of you guys?
You mostly see your own stuff? That won't change anytime soon, nearly every architecture style is based on your resources Wink
(The one other style I'm aware of is made by Phitt, if I'm not mistaken.)

Anyway... the first thing that must be done is that we create the world... which has started in some places already.
I'm the one who will be working on Daggerfall City, and I hope I'll be able to do that soon. Just yesterday I received the necessary resources for that, however of course you created some new stuff now which isn't included yet... anyway I'll get to it soon. I'll also sort of create the region around Daggerfall City, which includes Glenpoint and Corwich, and the exteriors for some dungeons etc. So I'm positive that soon a large area of the map will get finished.

Maybe it would be good if people who are working on stuff could post screenshots more often. I'll try to do it with Daggerfall.

I love your own layout of the city, by the way. I'll definitely take it as a source of inspiration.
Actually it will be changing, I'm currently working on a Farrun architecture set Smile
Excellent :-)

I haven't been at home for some time now, I hope that I'll be able to post the DL - link for the new Daggerfall city meshes here on friday.

With a bit of luck, it'll include some additional meshes for Daggerfall castle as well. I'm not sure if the Seaview-Meshes are a good idea... the wall texture is completely different... might look odd.
We'll see.

@Fearabbit: Glad you like the demo layout; you'll love the new one ;-) I think it may be a good idea to add pavements to the sides of the narrow streets, we may be able to achieve something like this (it's no secret I've had Altdorf in mind when creating Daggerfall ;-) )
Some new screenshots:
Castle - Overview
Castle - back side
Castle - Entrance
Castle - Detail
Castle - Main buidling
Overview of the city

The only downside is that the performance is not really good any more. We'll have to split the city into four worldspaces I guess, one for the castle, one of the temple and two worldspaces containing half of the city. It will be a challenge to place enough houses around a worldspace, so that everything seems "right", but few enough to get a good performance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4