Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Individual stories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of the concepts that I have come up with recently is player stories about the various experiences in Oblivion, Morrowind and mods that could be put into books that might eventually make it into the game. Anyone interested in creating something like that?
Quote:Originally posted by Ysne
One of the concepts that I have come up with recently is player stories about the various experiences in Oblivion, Morrowind and mods that could be put into books that might eventually make it into the game. Anyone interested in creating something like that?

Doesn't really work to well, given that it would be stretch to explain how such books/stories end up in Akavir.

What I would instead suggest to you is holding an Akavir RP on the boards, like this one done over at TIL, that way you can also develop lore for the mod effectively.
I actually started a mod like that a while back, it was called "The Imperial Archives" the plan was to throw out an open request to the community for stories, put them into books and make a large library in the imperial city, but alas I never got around to doing it...
I'd like to second TOYB's suggestion to do an Akavir RP. It would be a good way to straighten ideas out, and would be fun for everyone at the same time. Might even attract some new members to the project.
I will take a look at that Bard and Deeza. Thanks also for the input Ciao.