Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Distribution file bug report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded the Valenwood Alpha V1.6 ESM archive.

It includes a copy of the LSData folder which I'm pretty sure shouldn't be there. I think it's lipsynch data used by the CS but never seems to be modified. Only noticed it because OBMM complained about the conflict.

Not a biggie: just noting it for the next build.

Maybe use this thread for anything else we notice that's distribution rather than content related?
:check: Agreed
I loaded up the esm to start modding - and got the "missing land bug". Fixed it by moving ValenwoodIslands.esm to the top of the load order, of course, but it would be better to stop this happening altogether.

I found that Silgrad Tower has resolved the problem using TES4Gecko: there's a note in Silgrad Tower v2.5 RELEASED - apparantly Sandor is the expert. No doubt you're keeping an eye on us, Sandor: can you give us any pointers?
OK thanks. I maybe thought it stood for LandScapedata and thought it was part of the LOD i added i will remeber for next time.

Never really looked into the order thing. I have no mods installed so its never been a problem.
I looked into this in Gecko and I think I know how to fix it. Not tried it out yet, though.
Sandor is temporarily unavailable right now - but I'm sure he would be happy to advise us when he gets back. Still, it might be a good idea for you to try it if you have time, morcroft...