Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Billboards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not a "bug" as such, but the billboard for ValenwoodJungleShrub03 is horrible. You can see the slime-green blobs from one island to the next and they really stand out.
If no-one has a better billboard already then I can make a new one - I've done quite a few recently for BM & Elsweyr. It's a bit of a faff so I won't do it unless its required - just let me know.
We're glad for any improvements done on the mod. Give it a try, I'd be glad :check:
That would actually be really useful if you've got the time to do it.
I had a quick look earlier today - it looks like it's a simple retex of vanilla bushes and just needs toning down a bit in gimp. There's 5 jungle shrubs that all need it - won't take long but I had a bottle of wine with lunch....
Dude, I've been going 'missing' for months over and over again, same with windsurfer and multiple other team members. Please don't put any pressure behind it, there's really no more deadline as when this mod will be released. Besides, all of us have a private life, too Smile

EDIT: In fact, you inspired me. I think I will add a bottle of whine to my dinner Big Grin
Don't worry - I'm not as pressured as I sound! It's just that I keep saying I'll do things and if I don't get 'em done fairly quickly they sit and fester on my "modding commitments" list. And I like to keep people up to date with what I'm doing and why - because this is as much a social activity as anything else!

And enjoy the wine.
:cheers:
Yer sorry me doing a shoddy job when i was first testing out billboards. Most of the mod was a first time for me. I redid the tree's but forgot about the bushes. It was only recently i added lod which made the problem way worst!
I haven't done this yet I'm afraid: still on my to-do list. If you want to finish the job off it might get done quicker, the way things are going at the moment!