Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Misplaced sound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm getting jungle sounds underwater just off the coast of MedIsland at about (-2, -1). I'm not really familiar with the region editor, but is this because the region border for MedIsland isn't in the right place? It looks like a pretty basic square and probably needs to be made more similar to the actual island shape.
I'd have a go at fixing it in my current (reefs) project but I suspect that's the sort of thing that needs to be fixed in the master.
Doesn't have anything to do with the terrain itself, no. There must be a static soundnode. Can you provide a screenshot or the basic choordinates?
Its not done by sound nodes its done by regions. The region needs to be altered to match the ground.
I see. How easy is that to do?
Easy :goodjob:
Well, that's good to know! Seriously, we're really close to finishing this now. If we can get hold of doc (or worst case, another scripter) I think a Christmas release wouldn't be impossible.