Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Gideon's Sewers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I always quite liked the sewer tileset but we don't have much call to use it in the BM project. However, one place where it is planned to be used is in the city of Gideon.

Koniption just PM'd me about mr_siika's latest work on a necropolis tileset that should be able to work with this in order to provide a suitable environment for the Shadowscales to operate. I had considered adapting it and retexturing it so it can be used as a Hist Shrine tileset but I'm still in two minds about it. It's only 6mb though so it's very much useable. Check it out here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33033 .
Hmm. I would say it looks very Imperial myself. That said, it could be great as part of Gideon. So is the plan to use a mixture of this and the Imperial sewers?
Yes, I think that would work well. Hopefully, I can find some time to have a play around with it and see how it goes.
Hello,
Has anyone claimed the Gideon's Sewers? I like the Necropolis Tileset.
for as far as I know nobody has, you will have to ask Koniption about it since IG and Deeza are both on a holiday they are unavailable.
Quote:Originally posted by Asmar
Hello,
Has anyone claimed the Gideon's Sewers? I like the Necropolis Tileset.

Hi Asmar,

I sent you a PM, and I also PM'd Deeza to see if he can shed the light on the status & availability of the Gideon sewers.

Deeza left for a two week holiday over two weeks ago, so hopefully he'll be able to respond to my PM (if his internet is working again, bynow).

@ Mizreg - thanks for the help.

Koniption
Hi, my internet is now up and running and I'll be able to give you some advice on all this once I'm done with my catch-up reading...
This is just a bump to remind Deeza once he returns that this needs to be put into action. If there are any suggestions on what you may wish to do, Asmar, then I'd like to hear them. I think the necropolis tileset might make a nice addition. The idea with Gideon's sewers was that there was some kind of threat lurking in them that occasionally terrorised the citizens but no one could identify quite what it was.
I have been sending pms to KP and Deeza about the Gideon Sewers. I almost have the frist level finished I just need to clutter it up.
I have added one access point to the sewers near by the skull throne. I've been puting a few armor and coins in odd paterns to "set an atmosphere of fear and menace". I've been useing runes (I beleave it is Anglo-Saxon, I forget what part of the world these runes where used). I was thinking of putting one of the weapons I saw the guards useing but they where the equivalent of daedric weapons I thought that was a bad idea (speaking of I think they where chitin weapons. If that is the case they are way over powered. In Morrowind they where one of the weakest weaspons (I could be wrong, I'll look again tonight)).
If you can hang on for a bit so I can speak to Deeza then I'd like to see what he thinks about bringing in the necropolis tileset. I think he had specific ideas for the sewers so he may be able to advise on how to develop things further. Nice to know you're working through the ideas and getting going anyhow.... =)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7