Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Readme, resource pack and master file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Sure, I'll post some later.

I checked the Tesnexus download. It worked for me, it might be a Tesnexus problem.
I will try again later. I am having some issues that may be related to my router.
It finally downloaded. I believe this was either an issue with TEXNexus or with my ISP interfering with a large download. So much for equal access to the internet.
How's all this lot going, if you don't mind me asking? Made any progress recently?
I have most of Keilanai's work and most of Corthian's work downloaded.
Hi team!

How are things with the project?

Cheers,
Michal
Quote:Originally posted by mirrored
Hi team!

How are things with the project?

Cheers,
Michal

It is good to hear from you again Michal. I have your music downloaded on our desktop. I am gradually working on pulling resources together to put into something we can release. I have to start figuring out how to put it together after I have more of them downloaded. I also need to make sure I have them in one location.

We are discussing some possible small releases. I don't know if anything else is going on at the moment.

Cathy/Ysne
Here is the Tengu I mentioned before. Pic

Do you have the world space I created? It would be a real shame to have lost that.
No I do not have that world space.
I'll have to get you that then. The entire Akavir world space has been made. It just needs to be populated.
Pages: 1 2 3 4