Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Silgrad City Coordination
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since Razorwing is taking a break from modding a lot of things changed.
As a result I have to reduce my moddding efforts.

Due to RL (work) as well I have less time than usual.

I am glad Zurke is willing to be the new mayor for SC. Smile
Thanks to TheImperialDragon the tileset problems have been solved so modding the city shouldn't be a problem.

Congratulations! Smile
Zurke is taking a break from modding until further notice due to RL issues.

I would like to thank him for the excellent modding and planning regarding SC in the past few years. :goodjob:

blue[/HR]
I'll be coordinating SC (responsible Core member) until further notice/for the time being but not as a mayor. It's the same principle as we used for the Forgotten Garden. This means SC is now a joint Core effort.

My current responsibilities like ESM's, reviewing and fixing stuff, use most of my modding time but coordinating is not a lot of extra work. The past two weeks I spent around 25 hours which is the max. due to RL issues as you may know.

blue[/HR]
There were a few issues regarding a corrupt file which I'll try to fix later today. This will restore the city to Zurke's last update. :check:

I'll discuss the future planning with the other Core members.
Thanks for the info :goodjob:

I haven't got long left now before I finish my exams (approximately 2-3 weeks) so I'll be able to get back up and running then with some claims.
Hopefully then I'll be able to share out this workload with you guys. Smile