Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: PLRI0119 "Soulrest: Soulrest Guardhouse" (Claimed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bad habits as in not finishing the AIs? Yes, we could use a lot of work on AIs and also, at times, path-gridding....although path-gridding is very, very easy to sort out.
You're right. I'm just going to do the interiors now to get my hand back in, then I'm going to do the AI and scripting course over at TESAlliance. Hopefully that should equip me with all the knowledge I need for this.
Great plan. I really need to get myself fully trained up for the quest stage soon, preferably during a holiday period...
Just to let you know that this is still claimed by me and almost finished.
Hey, great! Thanks for the heads-up, Deez.
This claim is now finished except for the Guards (I'm not sure, but are these already made? if so, then it just remains to update their AI routines to include this room)

It will be a while before I upload this due to it sharing an esp with a few other interiors I still need to finish.
Thanks, Deeza! And no, we don't have guards for Soulrest....at least we don't have their patrol routes set out anyway...
Pages: 1 2