Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: PLRI0123 "Soulrest: Contraband Hut" (Claimed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Originally posted by Nero
I am starting to think IG has split personalities
No, he doesn't. He resents the implication and I agree. =)
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost

Ummm okay.....who is "he"
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Ummm okay.....who is "he"
I am and so is Ibsen's Ghost.....and 'Mr. Angry' of course. Big Grin
So u r (real name), Ibsen's Ghost and Mr.Angry
Ok
Indeed. Btw, I edited your post because I don't like having my name on forums as I teach kids and you never know how they might respond to knowing things about you. I prefer to keep my cards close to my chest on the internet, if you see what I mean. I don't mind BM members knowing my true ID though (which is Batman, in case any casual visitors are interested =)).
Completed and filled with illegal hooch. Just add a suitably intimidating guard who will stand outside by day and sleep inside by night...
I'm not entirely sure how to handle the guard and/or NPC for this one but I had considered using either the little shelter-building or the hammock. Anyway, I'll add this to this thread: Claim: Unfinished AI and NPCs .

As mentioned on your other claim, post up the esp here for checking or just go ahead and post it in the esm thread. You have authority to choose, of course, given your senior status. Once done, I'll close the claim.
As I mentioned in the other thread, there will be a single esp containing several soulrest-related interiors which I'll put in the main esm thread when I'm done. Smile
Gotcha. :yes:
Just to let you know that this is still claimed by me and almost finished.
Pages: 1 2 3