Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Village Church and other old models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Koniption is going to look at the candle holder, but by some coincidence the static object no longer causes the CS to crash. However, it seems I cannot use Mopp collision on clutter, so I will have to use other collision and I'll have to re-make the collision.

That candle holder is in its very first alpha stage already becoming a popular item at TES Nexus.
Deservedly so, it looks really nice.
Turil Church 0.2 bèta is available. Feel free to take a look.

Let's see how the downloads will go.
Great! I'll take a look at it as soon as I can.
Hi Phaerus, I just had a look at those meshes and they look absolutely fantastic. I just can't wait to use them in the towns and villages of High Rock.
Thanks. There is a little help I need from one of your team members, however. Upon testing I noticed that it is possible to sink through the floor until the knees, an annoying bug. I don't know how to solve it, but maybe someone on your team might.
I guess that the easiest fix would be to stick an invisible flat plane across the floor in the CS, although I realise that would be far from ideal.
BTW, did you get my PM earlier?
This thread is more at home in the modelling section.
Pages: 1 2