Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Cerro (Silgrad's native vampire clan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Nothing became of Silgrad Tower's own vampire clan, Cerro, pitched in the thread "Greetings!". Personally I would very much like to see us implementing the Cerro clan in OST, as I like vampires as enemies and would probably create vampire-related quests in OST as well. There's no obstacles in them having several hide-outs, so many modders can do vampire quests with the clan if they want. What are your thoughts on implementing the Cerro clan for Oblivion? How do you picture them?

The greetings in the linked post were mine, btw... that was my first ever appearance in Silgrad. Cool
I hope that they are implemented. I think that they should be very descreet. But they should be a very powerful clan, one that everybody knows is there, but there is no proof (like the boogy man. yeah he's real).
Maybe similar to the vampires in 'Underworld.'
I definitely want to see them in OST as well and I like the idea to have them like those in Underworld. Good thinking, noremorse.

I'm not sure, if this will work, but I think a quest line along the story of Underworld would be nice. But that's just me.

Greetings

Quentin
What is Underworld?
A - at least in my humble opinion - great movie (but I have a strange taste in movies) about a war between Vampires and Werewolves.

I won't tell more about it, just in case you'd like to see it.

Greetings

Quentin
Quote:Originally posted by noremorse
I hope that they are implemented. I think that they should be very descreet. But they should be a very powerful clan, one that everybody knows is there, but there is no proof (like the boogy man. yeah he's real).
Maybe similar to the vampires in 'Underworld.'

Actually there is a clan in Morrowind that fits your discription and it is established in well known lore, and that would be House Dres.
But House Dres aren't really Vampires are they?
Quote:Originally posted by Quentin Fortune
A - at least in my humble opinion - great movie (but I have a strange taste in movies) about a war between Vampires and Werewolves.

I won't tell more about it, just in case you'd like to see it.

Aah, ok. Now that you mention it I think I've seen a poster for it online some time ago. I'll see if I can get hold of it later on, it sounds like a good movie.

Quote:Originally posted by noremorse
But House Dres aren't really Vampires are they?

There's a rumour that House Dres is controlled by vampires, but they make up a very small portion of the Dres population. I forgot where I read about it, but it was probably the Imperial library site.

Personally I think our own vampire clan would make more sense, though. I don't see why any Dres leaders would want to come to Silgrad.
Yes, all of House Dres' council are extremely ancient vampires. There may be one or two other vampires in the Great House, but just about everyone else was normal.

They wouldn't come to Silgrad, so don't worry about that. You're free to create your own clan :-P
It would be a very cool thing to have a war with the werewolves. I believe that they will be added into Oblivion, from one of the interviews, I think.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12