Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Settlement planning - Moonmarch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks folks!

Yes, nice banner Xae! Not so sure about DeezaHobbit though...as long as I don't have to change to Gandalf's Ghost then I'm fine.
Quote:Originally posted by Xaeaix
Yes. I'm changing my nick to "DeezaHobbit".

No, I'm just cutting the three last letters off of my nick. I never really intended to be "Xaeaix" it's just something random I chose way back when. Now that I'm mostly known as "Xae" anyway, I figured I could let it stick.

Yeah, and "Xae" will be so much easier to type without me jumbling my letters up, lol...

I always found your name hard to type, because of the weird combo of vowels in its middle section. I just never mentioned it..... :dunce:

Koniption
Kp: Yes, I've been told numerous times by... well, everyone except you, that it's one of the hardest words to both spell and pronounce. You may of course just type "Xae". Same goes for everyone.

IG: Gandalf's Ghost sounds fantastic. I might just PM Sandor myself for that one...
Yer
Nice job IG with the textures they look sweet
Cheers Nero! :goodjob:
did u always say "cheers", or is my aussie slang rubbing off on u
Big Grin No, it's always been a phrase I've used. The North-East of England uses it a lot...
Pages: 1 2 3