Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Settlement Planning - Longmont
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Following on from a prior discussion: Extra Argonian Villages?

I suggested that Longmont could be an exceptionally large sugar plantation in the Talu swamp, a possible setting for an eventual further developed version of this quest: [Misc Soulrest/Gideon Quest] Bad Bhuru I suggest the owner's name be Lord Longmont, a Breton noble (although he may turn out to really be an undead abomination).
I love the casual way that an undead abomination is tossed into the mix! Big Grin

But anyway, yes the plantation idea might make a lot of sense.
Glad you like it. The only question is, what models to use. I think we could use some of our huts for the "worker" housing and storage areas, but I'm not sure about the mansion itself.
Yes, that's a good point. Perhaps an adaptation of one of the Anvil mansions will prove suitable or maybe one of the buildings from the 'Venetian' Lilmoth set you had in mind (seeing as it's relatively close to Lilmoth)?
Yes. Which reminds me, since you mentioned you feel like a bit of texturing, would you like to take a look at that? I can send you a compressed archive with it in if you'd like.
The proposed Lilmoth set, you mean? I can't remember its name but it should be on TesNexus. If you remember the name then I can DL it from there.