Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Mangrove Dungeon: Asashpan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was suggested that this Argonian village would be converted into one of the Hist Shrines. I'm not sure quite what has happened to the development of this set, as the last update was quite some time ago. Is it now finished, or are there still bits that need to be done?
There's still plenty that needs to be done. The plan was either to create a completely new interior tileset or one that would complement an existing tileset by perhaps merging with it (like as if the shrines were only to be found in cave complexes). Furthermore, Shadowgame isn't quite done with the exterior models.

Nevertheless, I got a pretty prompt response from him when I PM'd him recently but he was saying that he was very busy on his new website and in a new job creating renders for an architect. Nevertheless, he's still keen on finishing it but my guess is that we'd be waiting a hell of a long time for the full interior tileset that I mentioned above.

Therefore, the tileset should be fine as a Hist Shrine but I think that if we're looking to do something special with the Dungeon itself then we should brace ourselves for having only a partial set that can be merged with an existing one.
OK. Well, I guess the surface layer is the most important right now. We could always add in the underground parts in a later version.