Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: PLRI0208 "Chasepoint: Mendel's Home" (Completed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ach, damn Deeza and his determination to see projects through to the end.... =)
i'm here to help after all. But I just realizedI only have to do exteriors so this won't take as long as I thought.
Sure, DD. Np.
Due to changing my laptop internally, my computer going back to factory settings pissed off and it is at a processor speed of about 1ghz overall so gotta wait awhil;e for my dell alienware unfortunately so unclaim this. sos
Done. :check:

Dell Alienware? Nice stuff. When is it due to arrive (just out of curiosity)?
Dell are reAlly annoying cause I found out that they don't really make the alienware, just market it so the guys who do are really shut cause I ordered the high power one so it takes them ages to make but I should see it by May, if not, they will get one he'll of an complaint.
Ah yes, I think I heard something about that. I've been very happy with this new Dell of mine so far. It's an Inspiron 580 if I remember rightly so it's made by Dell themselves.
Dear IG;
This looks pretty good for my first claim. I will take this please! Big Grin
Yours Sincerely;
PWN
Certainly PWN!

It's all yours. :check:

Let me know if you need any help finding anything. We have all sorts of unique models. See 'Clutter Advice' and 'Furnitures and Clutters' in the OP (original post) of this thread. This should help to find stuff and get familiar with what's available. However, this is what we call a 'mini-claim' which means that the interior is copied over from an existing one in Tamriel. The task is to customise it to how you feel it should look. You can, of course, choose to delete everything there if you'd prefer to start from scratch.

One little rule though: avoid making alterations outside of the cell you're working on. This can sometimes happen when you moved something you hadn't intended to by accident. It occasionally gets problematic if you alter the Tamriel WS (worldspace) especially.

I'll review the claim once it's done and may suggest either improvements or some adjustment so that everything hangs together okay e.g. it's sometimes necessary to change a few books and ingredients to make them relevant to the region and the NPC who owns the interior.
Dear IG;
No worries, I wil;l start ASAP :yes:
That's why I am glad I played around a little with the models before I did this so I can jump right in. I know where the clutter is and the furniture.....now seeing as a chair made of reeds is inappropriate for this region, may I use some of the vanilla furniture? I will start putting down clutter and stuff for the time being.
Now, it's off to school!
Yours Sincerely;
PWN

P.S: Now by habit, i unpacked the bsa instead of changing the .ini. It works absolutely fine. I have never gotten a big ! inside a diamond so I have it all. I can change the ini if you want but unpacking seemed to work.
Just wanted to let you know.
Pages: 1 2 3 4