Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: DMRD0101 "Wrothwyll Fen Ruin" (Completed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks for the comments!
I've done some tweaks to the ruin, fixed the lighting in those places (I apologise for that, when I playtested that area I had the screen brightness right down). I decided not to use the new tileset pieces as I couldn't make them fit in with the surrounds without re-writing the ruin, you don't notice it ingame anyway. As for that animation thing, I've never encountered it but that's not saying much.
Anyway, I'd say I'm finished with this, except any quests you may want to be implemented into the ruin. If it destroys your game, please let me know and I'll look into it. Smile
SA
Cheers, SA! I'll post it up on the esm thread and have it merged. If sandor spots any issues with it (and he's very good at) then I'm sure he'll get back to us...but I doubt that will happen. I'm itching to go back in there sometime and give that lich some payback! =)

Claim completed. I'll archive this thread. :check:
Thats... thats... shit, I cant find the correct words! So beautiful! Great job!!!!!
:lmao:
Pages: 1 2