Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Silvious Brabo Back again?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Silvious Brabo: Back Again

The man known as Silvious Brabo was a great swordsman for the Fighters Guild of whom was known for his skills with a blade. He was said to have been able to slice a man's arm hair off without looking. He was also the man who forged the blade known as Flashing(IC reference) but hid it deep in the Palace of the Imperial City. But what Brabo was more commonly know for was the slaying of the mighty guardian giant, Druon Antigoon. Antigoon guarded the river Scheldt which runs from the Blackrose prison to Soulrest. Anyone who couldn't afford the fee to cross the river or anyone who didn't want to pay, he sliced off their hand and threw it in the river. One day during the third era 145
he came to the bridge where Antigoon was standing. Antigoon told him of the fee he had to pay to cross and Brabo just laughed. Antigoon told him again. Brabo laughed once more. After a third and stronger time, Brabo did not laugh. When Antigoon reached out his hand, Brabo reached for his pouch but instead grabbed his sword and sliced off Antigoon's hand and threw it into the river. when Antigoon attacked Brabo, Brabo simply stabbed the giant in the neck. There, Brabo established the settlement known as Antwerp.
Brabo disappeared some time later and was only seen once again, that being some what a few centuries after his rise to fame. It has never been proven whether he was seen or if it was even him. Some say he was the one who helped close most of the Oblivion gate. These things we may never know but we do know one thing:
This man, is a hero of epic proportions.
Antwerpen is a real life city.
Damn it! I had hoped no one from Europe was on here! But yes it is. And Silvious Brabo is a real Belgium folktale. thought it would be some what appropriate. All the names are real places so.....not sure if that's coppyright but I think it isnt so.
Your easter egg is too obvious!

Even without mentioning Antwerp, I would know that it could be a possible reference to Antwerp.
It looks like XM has abandoned the idea, blackbird. He says he'll return to the forums in about a year's time...