Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Silgrad Tower: Alriks Curse [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a quest I had to abandon because of my limited (Although improving) knowledge of the technical stuff in the CS.

Introduction:

This quest begins in a rundown Nord Cottage just south of Soluthis. When the player enters he finds it to be in a state of disarray. Debris is scattered, there is a hole in the floor and there is blood on the walls. The player is then greated by a very ill, dying Nord named Alrik. He claims that a Velothi witch taking refuge in the nearby "Bodvel's Caverns" has cursed him.
He wants you to kill her and find the cure.

Objective:

The player is then sent to the cave where a very dungeon crawl takes place. Along the way you find the remains of miners and thier journals although I have already written and placed them.
Soon you find your way to a chamber filled with Dwemer artifacts and architecture. The Velothis witch is there and she attacks you. The cure is on her body or nearby.

Reward:

The player returns to Alrik and he thanks the player for thier help and rewards them with a fairly minor rewrd, as the quest really wasn't very complex.

I have created the skeleton of what the quest will become by finishing the locations. Sandor helped me do the AI so that will not have to be changed much.
Really, only the quest items need to be placed and then the scripting done along with dialog.

blue[/HR]

A quest for Soluthis' Grassy Region: Area Claim #06.

sandor

red[/HR]

I am now modding this quest.

-AnImpatientFan
I like your quest concept. Smile

Perhaps I could help you to complete the quest in a later stage.
It's not very complicated however you should learn how to implement dialogue.
Quote:Originally posted by sandor
I like your quest concept. Smile

Perhaps I could help you to complete the quest in a later stage.
It's not very complicated however you should learn how to implement dialogue.

Infact I have set some goals for me to fufill by the end of they year. Dialog is the No. 1 priority.

Still, when I look back at when I started modding in May 10 I just think. Whoa! Ive come a long way
Quote:Originally posted by AnImpatientFan
This is a quest I had to abandon because of my limited (Although improving) knowledge of the technical stuff in the CS.

Introduction:

This quest begins in a rundown Nord Cottage just south of Soluthis. When the player enters he finds it to be in a state of disarray. Debris is scattered, there is a hole in the floor and there is blood on the walls. The player is then greated by a very ill, dying Nord named Alrik. He claims that a Velothi witch taking refuge in the nearby "Bodvel's Caverns" has cursed him.
He wants you to kill her and find the cure.

Objective:

The player is then sent to the cave where a very dungeon crawl takes place. Along the way you find the remains of miners and thier journals although I have already written and placed them.
Soon you find your way to a chamber filled with Dwemer artifacts and architecture. The Velothis witch is there and she attacks you. The cure is on her body or nearby.

Reward:

The player returns to Alrik and he thanks the player for thier help and rewards them with a fairly minor rewrd, as the quest really wasn't very complex.

I have created the skeleton of what the quest will become by finishing the locations. Sandor helped me do the AI so that will not have to be changed much.
Really, only the quest items need to be placed and then the scripting done along with dialog.

blue[/HR]

A quest for Soluthis' Grassy Region: Area Claim #06.

sandor

Good Quest

Might consider imposing a time limit for the possibility of failure of the request...more realistic if the curse is causing the Nord a slow death

Enjoy
Bob
I've modded the quest and uploaded it to the Soluthis Grassy #06 thread.
I also updated the OP.