Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: RERI0101 "Glenbridge: Ignatius Gottsmear's Home" (Claimed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, I noticed all that, dragged nearly all of the stuff in to look at it. Plus, when I placed a a piece of clutter, I suddenly felt that it didn't go with the area.
I am having trouble getting the screenshots. My OS is 64-bit Win7 and I can't turn of UAC, or do I just tell mey pc never to notify me about changes? That is all I can do. But I will get FRAPS. Sounds better by the looks of it.
Quote:Originally posted by Dr.DeathDefing
Yes, I noticed all that, dragged nearly all of the stuff in to look at it. Plus, when I placed a a piece of clutter, I suddenly felt that it didn't go with the area.
I am having trouble getting the screenshots. My OS is 64-bit Win7 and I can't turn of UAC, or do I just tell mey pc never to notify me about changes? That is all I can do. But I will get FRAPS. Sounds better by the looks of it.

I use WindowCapture, which saves the screenshots automatically as jpgs (and it's free utility):

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7396

Koniption
Acctually, I just got FRAPS. Worked amazingly!

Here they are:
That's looking like a solid start. If I was you I might be tempted to fill the lowest flooded level with some trash (broken barrels, empty bottles etc.), as if they're using the place as their rubbish dump.

Hmm... judging by the character bio, there might be a lot of rubbish...
Thanks
Got the full set of shots...coming together nicely... :yes:
Thanks.
Pages: 1 2