Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Once in a little while I cant help but come back to this mod and look around at the amazing things you guys have accomplished in the long time I haven't checked this.

It's really good to see you are still going strong and that the Marshes are becoming much and much more complete over time.

I wasn't sure where to post this but I just wanted to say hi and give you a huge well deserved compliment on the look of the mod! Good job! Big Grin
Cheers, B2M! Good to see you dropping by again...and thanks for your support.

It may interest you to take a look at these interiors claims: RERI0102 "Nu-Tlak: KuKulZa's Gatehouse" and RERI0103 "Nu-Tlak: Senten's Gatehouse" . You will certainly recognise some parts of the descriptions if you read through them. I would have included everyone. Turlo (from the first thread) = Tlo1048 but I couldn't figure out a name for your character that fit. Otherwise, it's a fitting tribute to the old team. =)
Hi, Back2Murder! How goes it?

Koniption
Hi All!

I managed to steal some time from my education process, and I'm here!

Is there some work that I could do?

Btw, As Call of Duty : Black Ops was released, I have bought a new Graphics card( ATI Radeon HD5770) But that caused some issues with my C++ Library so Black Ops has to wait... But Oblivion runs fine on High Quality Graphics (at last) and that brings me back to modding and filming
Kewl! Great to have you back, doz. =)

Pick and choose your task: most of the beta interiors are now done but there are still some available. Beta landscaping is all done. We could use some help with these though: Claim: Unfinished AI and NPCs . And there plenty of dungeons available: http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/board.php?boardid=410 . I'll be path-gridding the beta regions shortly which will enable me to distribute creatures so these can be added to dungeons too.

With creatures in-game then I think we're due another video... :yes:
Ha, and once again I leave a late reply!

I love how you added the old team members to the mod. Very fitting and a nice touch. Might be nice for all of the team members to add their name to it? Those kind of details make a mod much more interesting in my opinion.
Thanks B2M! Yes, I think we'll probably put ourselves in there somewhere.... =)