Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: New Forums Banner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So it's about time we got a new banner (the one up now was made back in '06), here's a possible design I've come up with:

[Image: officialforumsheaderels.jpg]
Looking good - I'd quite like to see something of Tenmar: there's nothing of the South.
Quote:Originally posted by morcroft
Looking good - I'd quite like to see something of Tenmar: there's nothing of the South.

That's very true, I'm going to be using your Tenmar region gen screenies and some RW photos to make some new artwork for the south, but we don't have nearly as much material to work with compared to the south (so atm they'd all look rather similar).
I could be fancy and make it a gif, so we have the scenes in the circles change from time-to-time.
That would be awesome, if it wouldn't take too much time away from your modeling work.
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
That would be awesome, if it wouldn't take too much time away from your modeling work.

Nah it's no problem at all, I'm turning all the landscape pictures into ingame paintings, and the banner itself took less than an hour to make, so it's all good.