Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TSRI0101 "Moonmarch Interiors"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This thread will be adapted shortly to make way for Moonmarch interior claims. Having assessed the space given over to the beta, I have decided that this settlement will indeed be a part of the beta and that therefore claims can be granted. I will amend this OP with details on these claims later.

In the meantime, if you wish to do the planning for this settlement, please use this thread: CLAIM: City Planning and AI and provide maps (an aerial screenshot of the settlement) along with the names of the interiors. Take note that the Chapel interior has already been modded.
I might find time to plan this one out. Am I correct in there being 7 interiors still left to do in the village?

One of the things which occurs to me is that the deeper into the marsh you get, the less friendly and welcoming the Argonians will be. This doesn't apply so much to Moonmarch, but with the deeper villages it seems improbable that they would allow a stranger into their huts. The advantage of this, of course, from our point of view is that (at least for the beta) we'd have a plausible excuse for not doing those interiors.

Edit:

Is there a particular reason why the chapel is filled with stiffs???
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Is there a particular reason why the chapel is filled with stiffs???

Nope. None whatsoever. =) I was just in an evil mood at the time and figured it might link up with some quest somewhere along the line...which it might well do so considering the fact that the weird little container and goblet that you find in there are unique to the chapel and may hold some special item or have a special property.

And there are 8 interiors in total. The Chapel is already done but there are four rectangular houses and four circular-shaped ones. They all need to have door models attached and new cells created.
I see. I guess I prefer my evil cults a little more on the subtle side... Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
[snip]
One of the things which occurs to me is that the deeper into the marsh you get, the less friendly and welcoming the Argonians will be. This doesn't apply so much to Moonmarch, but with the deeper villages it seems improbable that they would allow a stranger into their huts. The advantage of this, of course, from our point of view is that (at least for the beta) we'd have a plausible excuse for not doing those interiors.
[snip]

The more hostile Argonians in the deeper villages might not welcome the player into their huts.....but that just leaves thieving possibilities for the sly and shady. So you might still want an interior, so the player can play thief & "refuel" their inventory. Ya know, sneak in when the owner isn't looking or is not in the house.

Koniption
Because the round houses currently lack an interior mesh, I will be planning only the square ones. Ibsen and I have decided that the contents of the round houses will intentionally be left a mystery that the secretive villages don't talk much about.
That could work...although if we feel that there is no real need for the lore to back this up then we might opt for having the interiors anyway. The main concern is just to get everything sorted and ready for the beta...
It looks like all current claims are either claimed or completed. There's not many of the beta region claims left which leaves us in the enviable position of extending further into the worldspaces. Once all dungeon and interior claims are done, we will officially be at the quest stage of the beta.

Some of the Soulrest interiors are still lacking due to the lack of interiors models which InsanitySorrow is working on. However, some of the castle interiors could use some work such as Stormhold and Gideon so let me know if you'd like one of these 'big jobs'. Moonmarch is also part of the beta so I'll try to get those claims up soon.

In the meantime, we may need to open up more claims for the whole worldspace soon so, Deeza, if you can get the Blackrose city plan done (or pass it on to someone) and upload some interior claims then it gives us a bit of variation as to what everyone can work on.
Right. I'll get onto that straight away.
Cheers, Deeza! :goodjob: