Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TES V: Skyrim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bethesda has... suggested a release dead line for BM.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/vie...Spike-VGAs
Although to a certain extent it depends on how easy it is to make the transfer to the new engine. If they decide to use a completely new file format for models, it could take a while for the community to develop the importing software.

But I agree, it should definitely be an incentive to finish as much of BM as possible.
Rushing might be a bad idea, plus OB modding won't die off, at least for a good while after TESV's release since people will actually be playing it :lmao:
Ill never play tesV untill BM is finished!
Quote:Originally posted by DoZeNt
Ill never play tesV untill BM is finished!

Whilst we're in the game for rash pledges, I'll never shave until Anaster Marrowmir appears in a full questline.... =)

Edit - Sandor was the first off the mark with this news. He must have had some kind of RSS feed or twittering getting the news to him. It was very quick! Anyway, 11/11/11 is the deadline for TESV, it seems. We certainly will have the beta out before then....and in light of these developments, maybe we can extend a little of the beta plans. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it as we really do need a release to get things sorted.

I shall be creating a RELZ thread on sandor's request very soon...
fuking tim! i am going to the midnight launch fr sure, but will stilll say committed and not get sidetracked by it, besides, ill get it on 360 so i can mod and play it at thesame time (i do do that)
but yes withthis mega lizard king and his loyal folllowers will av it doe so friggen fast akavirr or skyrim wont no wats comin wen we r the first toget our mod out of here! Ha a, skyrim, of they dont get it dne before the release r, then they will be pissed.

cant wait, but apparently the'll also be working on fallout 4 at the same time (might not be true) so they may push the release bak but hopefully not
Good good. Smile

Try to keep the spelling and swearing under control please, Nero. It makes for very difficult reading if you're making important points.
Sorry but my computerhas a bad keyboard all out of scale and I write stories slot so I'm used to writing and not looking up, this on my iPhone so alot easier,

I'll tone down the profanities, I'm just so excited

Cheers

LN
Np. It helps if you keep it as clear and clean as possible though. =)