Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hello Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been floating around for a few days, and I just wanted to officially say hello to everyone. It's been a while eh? I'm absolutely psyched to check out V3 of Silgrad Tower in the next week and see how far things have come.

I don't even think there was an exterior to Silgrad City last time I was here.

Looks like you guys have been doing a heck of a job. :goodjob:

I'm currently in college, so it looks like I won't have time for modding in the foreseeable future, but needless to say, I'll be watching. Maybe I'll install the CS over break, who knows? The Morag Tong could use a few more quests...

For those who don't know me (funny to think that there are many of you), I was formerly the head of Quest development for the Morag Tong and Dumac. And I'd love to see someone pick those up again (particularly the Morag Tong! They were awesome)

Anyways, for now I'll just enjoy creeping around the forums.

So hello to everyone in Silgrad!
- Seniosh
Got no Idea who you are :lmao:

Dumac, Morag Tong this is all unfamiliar

Big Grin

How ya been old friend you gonna get into the modding again or just visiting

Enjoy
Bob
Welcome back! Smile
Well, I've got to teach myself all there is to know about Multivariable calculus during two weeks of winter break Big Grin but if that doesn't take up all my time, I'm sorely tempted to grab all the files for ST, and see if I can't crank out a second MT quest.

I've still got some of my old ideas floating around, and I think I have a good idea for a fairly easy intro to the real business of being an Assassin (since the first quest wasn't really entirely an assassination quest). I'm thinking that trying to kill a rich farmer who isn't competing fairly (or any justification, really) would be a good start, since it takes place in a relatively isolated area, but you still have farmhands to avoid, a nice farmhouse, you can perhaps gather information about the farmer's activities, etc.

As you can see, it's hard to really stop modding, but it all depends on time.

Maybe I'll end up doing one quest for the MT on every major vacation Cool and I should be done by the time TESV comes out.
If you could return at some point and mod some more MT quests that would be great! Smile

Also, are you considering doing any modding for TESV when it comes out?
Quote:Originally posted by jucklesjenk
If you could return at some point and mod some more MT quests that would be great! Smile

Also, are you considering doing any modding for TESV when it comes out?

If it is moddable. But that is a question for another thread Wink
Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !.
Quote:Originally posted by kellyj994
Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !.

Hi Kellyj994!

Welcome to Silgrad Tower! :party:
Hi there kellyj994 and welcome to Silgrad Tower! Smile

New members are always welcome. If you're interested in modding for the team, you'll need a claim code, which you can apply for here.

After that, head over to the claims boards and take your pick!

If you're interested in modelling or texturing, you'll want to go to the visual dev. board and if you want to have a go at voice acting, go to the acoustic dev. board.
There's always stuff to be done! Smile