Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello its been a long time since my last posts here around and my old work with TR ..... I hope you are all fine and healty , I dropped morrowind modding long ago and dedicated to other moddings and other works , anyway I wanted to recover if possible my old works from the early stages that i have done for TR , since basically it is there that I learned modeling and my actual skills draw source there for the first steps ....
I also know that some of my models , where probgably be allowed to be used or reworked also a bit for Silgrad ....
Is there anyone around that reminds my work and eventually may have some pictures of my old works? I am particularly interested in my old version of Narsis pictures and Dunmethpass , as well as other levels if you know any Smile thanks a lot , I woudl like ot collect all my modding works into one site for easier referencing etc ... I would really appreciate any help ... and I guess you are all happy like me that Skyrim has been announced Smile .....
Welcome! Smile

Razorwing mentioned your name in the past, I'll have to check a few things and reply asap.
I know some of your models in are the data esm of Silgrad tower. I remembered them when creating Veranis Hall.
Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
I know some of your models in are the data esm of Silgrad tower. I remembered them when creating Veranis Hall.

Yes,
I think they are. Smile

@PROMETHEUS
Do you want me to take screens?
Quote:Originally posted by PROMETHEUS
Hello its been a long time since my last posts here around and my old work with TR ..... I hope you are all fine and healty , I dropped Morrowind modding long ago and dedicated to other moddings and other works , anyway I wanted to recover if possible my old works from the early stages that I have done for TR , since basically it is there that I learned modeling and my actual skills draw source there for the first steps ....
I also know that some of my models , where probgably be allowed to be used or reworked also a bit for Silgrad ....
Is there anyone around that reminds my work and eventually may have some pictures of my old works? I am particularly interested in my old version of Narsis pictures and Dunmethpass , as well as other levels if you know any Smile thanks a lot , I woudl like ot collect all my modding works into one site for easier referencing etc ... I would really appreciate any help ... and I guess you are all happy like me that Skyrim has been announced Smile .....

Howdy Prometheus

We should have a few.

Have you dropped a line to Haplo
TR would definitely have your work that I know for sure they have pictures
of those areas

Enjoy
Bob
I know your statues were added (CS screenshot).

However RW is taking a break from modding so I don't know if he added/altered other models.