Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Fallout New Vegas: NCR, Mr House, Legion or Yes Man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Spoilers*

red[/hr]

red[/hr]

So I just finished the game as NCR.

What did you guys finish it as and which side do you think was morally right.
I say the NCR over the Legion.
The NCR impose heavy taxes, but in the end they will lead to a good standard of living with basic needs such as water and electricity.
Although their method of taking over the local people is questionable, in the end they will end up safer IMO.

As for the legion... well IMO they are just pure evil.
I see where they are coming from, and their point, but hell they are evil.
Most of all their treatment of women is just appalling, and unless you have the courage to rise up your standard of living is very poor and you are enslaved.
Like I said their princibles make sense but are IMO not correct.

Mr House is not too bad, but seems to care more about the rich population of the strip rather than those in Freeside, Westside etc.
You can't call him evil, but he is certainly no saint.
He is IMO to focused on the goal of sending humanity into space. He should just look around at the wasteland he is surrounded by and have a re-think.

The most intresing ending was the Yes-Mans.
At the conclusion you really do not know what will happen next. My best guess is that things will fall into chaos without the NCR and Mr. House to keep things in order.
Eventually the families of the strip may revert to their tribal like origins.

Who did you side with and what do you think?
Sometimes when playing games, I can't help but park my morality aside for a bit.

The Legion is just so fun! :chaos:

I don't think any of them are too great, but I guess NCR are the best for the people, I do quite like Mr House as well although eliminating him is possibly the most entertaining part of the game (either that or crucifying Benny).

Overall I'm not sure, but whenever I play games like Fallout with karma, I just can't help but take the evil route, so I'm going for Caesar's Legion! :brew:

Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by jucklesjenk
Sometimes when playing games, I can't help but park my morality aside for a bit.

The Legion is just so fun! :chaos:

I don't think any of them are too great, but I guess NCR are the best for the people, I do quite like Mr House as well although eliminating him is possibly the most entertaining part of the game (either that or crucifying Benny).

Overall I'm not sure, but whenever I play games like Fallout with karma, I just can't help but take the evil route, so I'm going for Caesar's Legion! :brew:

Big Grin

The first playthrough I try to play like how I would react to all the events and actions of other chracters, along with the moral choices.

But my second and third playthrough... :brew:
I didn't read any of the spoilers or anything. I have a question for you guys. I just finished AC Brotherhood and am wondering if NV is any good? I don't care about the gameplay since I enjoyed Fallout 3 and I can't imagine NV is any different. What I really want to know is if the story is any good? I read some reviews and 60 hours was mentioned but I reckon I trust you guys more Tongue
It depends if you spend time recruiting other factions etc.
I recommend it.