Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The Skooma runners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another quest I've been planning. Essentially it revolves around the player being hired to journey to a cave where they are to help guard a stash of skooma (although anything else of an illegal or valuable nature could suffice) until the employer can collect it in three days time.
Not long after arrival in the cave the player and their fellow guards are caught up in an underground war between two opposing factions (either both criminal or one belonging to a 'good' faction) and must fight to survive.
As the situation deepens it becomes obvious that the employer intended to see the player and their companions killed for reasons that lie hidden in the player's own forgotten past and a creature from nightmares emerges from the depths...
For once the player isn't the main actor, and survival is more prized than some fancy trinket.

Strong influences from certain Doctor Who episodes here (Caves of Androzani) and what is one of my first attempts to shed some light on the 'before' player, the being that was, long before they awoke in the cells of the Imperial Prison robbed of their memories.
I've only done an overview of the quest here, although I have most of the quest plotted out and a follow up quest planned so that the player can get revenge on his mysterious employer.
Just thought I'd see what everyone thought of it before I wrote up a proper draft, particuarly since I predict a back story to the player, no matter how loose and neutral it may be will be met with strong opposition.
Howdy Pride

I like the concept

Please continue and give more detail

We can discuss further after you've worked it out more

enjoy
Bob
Thanks Bob!
I should have a detailed draft done within three or four days time, though it may take a little longer.

Pride
@Bob
Thanks for the quick reply!