Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis0522 "Guard Tower" [Old Discussion]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll claim this one for when my exams finish. I'll post when I'm ready to get started.
:check:
My mock exams are now officially over! :banana:

I am now available to mod for a while and will get started on this right away. Smile
Congratulations! Big Grin I've been fortunate in that my delayed exam was actually delayed for longer than I had thought Blush, but the normal academic term is starting to get busy again. I'm thinking of taking a reduced course load (maybe take one over the summer instead) so I can take a bit more time and make sure I do well, while having more time to do other stuff too.
Thanks! Smile If only the delay could last forever. Wink

At the moment, I'm just transferring my stuff over onto a new PC so I may have to wait for a few hours before beginning. I'm currently re-installing Oblivion (via Steam so it takes longer than usual) and I'll also need to re-DL the BSAs as well, so it could take a while.
What?!?? A delay with this claim? X( Unacceptable!!!

J/k Tongue

No worries, it may be a few days until I can properly give this attention myself, so there's no rush. Smile
Thanks. Smile
An update please.

TIA. Smile
Yeah, sorry - my progress has been slow as of late because of a combination of schoolwork and PC issues. I'm still trying to work on the claim, but because of the above it has been more difficult.

(EDIT TID June 5 2011: Reopened as per PM from jucklesjenk)