Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Suggestion!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, now i dont know how to model or texture but i will soon hopefully, (but not to soon) but instead of having horses to ride in BM,
why not really big guars? I know its stupid but i couldnt sleep not knowing if it was worth something.
Quote:Originally posted by Nero
Ok, now I dont know how to model or texture but I will soon hopefully, (but not to soon) but instead of having horses to ride in BM,
why not really big guars? I know its stupid but I couldn't sleep not knowing if it was worth something.

LOL!

Nero, you'll be happy to know ..... we beat you to it!

We already have rideable guars in BM, as well as two different rideable lizard mounts. We also have "pack guars", I think, that can carry stuff for you.

Ibsen is still setting up creatures, though, but these three different mounts' files are already in BM's archive (the download that has the meshes and textures).

Koniption
And I thought it was tupid
But that is realy cool!! I had a feeling you guys had something like that.
But, will these have reins and studios unlike OB?
You could do me a favour in that respect, actually. Could you drop by Soulrest beach next time you're in the WS and see if the Guar Stables is set up properly? There should be a sign nearby that describes it as 'Guar and Peace' If not, let me know. I don't think the Guars have been set up to be sold yet but I could be wrong...

As for the chicken-like rideable lizard and the huge Marsh Iguana, I have yet to set up the stables for these but the rideable lizard will be found as a creature around the Parchlands and might be able to be chased down, tamed and ridden, if we can get the scripts to do that. I was actually hoping that you could do the same with the Marsh Iguana. It's such an impressive model that it would look good as the 'thing from the sewers' in Gideon. Having defeated it in a quest, you could then ride one. Both of which should then be accessible from the Gideon stables.