Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TSRI0109 "Blackrose: Thieftaker's Lodge"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Originally posted by Mizreg
I couldn't find the Infamous Blackrose Prison in the checklist, is it taken??

I looked through the recent interior claims here, and also in the interior claims archives...but I couldn't find any mention of "Blackrose Prison".

I also clicked on the Blackrose city map (in this thread, in OP), but didn't see a Blackrose Prison, or equivalent, neither.

So I'm thinking, either we are missing a Blackrose Prison building for now, or one of the ruined Blackrose stone buildings is where the prisoners broke out from in mass (this was mentioned in the OP of this thread).

I'd wait for Ibsen to come back and give his input on this.

So please leave this alone for now.

Koniption
AFAIK, Ibsen's Ghost is currently working on Blackrose Prison. I will check with him when we next have a conversation via MSN.

The exterior of the prison is going to be the big temple in the centre of the town (it's built on a hill, now mostly submerged, which was filled with catacombs by the Lilmothlit). The Empire now uses the semi-ruined underground complex as the prison, reinforced with more modern stonework.
Actually, I had the prison down as the part that it accessible through the oubliette inside one of the towers. It leads to a sewer area and then to a cave system that contains bamboo cages (like those in the film 'The Deer Hunter'). I guess it might also be connected up with the temple itself.
Thanks for that Ibsen. I couldn't remember quite how it was all linked up. I still think it would be a good idea to have some link to the temple basement though (perhaps this was how the infamous breakout took place?)
Fair enough. Btw, I just went to Blackrose again to take some footage for the trailer....and I COULD NOT BELIEVE that the work that I did on Blackrose STILL hasn't merged properly! X(

I have sent esps with all sorts of changes to the city worldspace that does things like alter the new temple model so that it isn't 5x the size it should be, arrange the platforms so NPCs don't get stuck, move bamboo out from clipping with the planks and so on. The bastard never seems to change for some reason!?! X(

Just had to let off steam....
And sandor has presumably looked at this already?
Dunno. There's probably some rational explanation. I was hoping to figure out how this keeps happening soon. Got my eyes distracted on the trailer at the moment....
Pages: 1 2