Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Poem of the Nerevarine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Somewhat inaccurate with regards to Morrowind's storyline, but appropriate since it's not written by the Nerevarine.

Past the shore and through the rain
Bitter Coast of thoughts and pain
To Balmora, Hlaalu's stain
Moon and Star sought once again.

In the guilds of sword and spell
Earned my life and earned my hell
Why I dreamed I could not tell
My own mind became my cell.

Iron's rust and Silver's sheen
One to crush and one to keen
What other horrors I have seen
To earn the name Nerevarine.

To the spire wrapped in red
'I am your friend' the demon said
Too many lies I have been fed
Heart and Gods and demon dead.
wow :pop:
that is awesome!
dude, good job!
Nice work there Rhineville! - and a hearty welcome to Silgrad Tower!
:wave:
Sweet and simple - true of much of the syle of the nordic versifiers.

I like the way you play with the weighting of concepts by manipulating the scansion through tonal aliteration and disassociation, and the impact this has in adapting the reader's perspective and emotional balance.

Read it and weep the 'modern' school of politically correct writing.
Quote:Originally posted by raggidman
I like the way you play with the weighting of concepts by manipulating the scansion through tonal aliteration and disassociation, and the impact this has in adapting the reader's perspective and emotional balance.

No idea what any of that means, but since it starts with 'I like' I'll take it as a compliment Smile

Thanks for the comments. I don't have too much time to work on anything else at the moment, but if I feel the need to get creative you guys will be the first to know.
If you come up with more of those I am sure they will make it into a book sold in any better bookstore in Morrowind... Smile
thats... just... awesome! :goodjob:

that has to be included someway, somehow, in any (or all) of the mods!
Quote:Originally posted by Rhineville
Quote:Originally posted by raggidman

No idea what any of that means, but since it starts with 'I like' I'll take it as a compliment Smile

Thanks for the comments. I don't have too much time to work on anything else at the moment, but if I feel the need to get creative you guys will be the first to know.

It is a compliment. Raggidman is just very... overreactive Big Grin
no, just articulate.

i understood what he was saying...Confusedhrug:
I meant to say ecentric but I cant spell it Wink
Pages: 1 2