Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Scc0322 [Old discussion codix105]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think I should be able to do. Thanks :bananarock:
All set.

Have a great day
Charles
thanks
Hi codix105. I just wanted to add that the interior door has been linked to the exterior. Please do not alter the exterior. When play testing your file in game you can move back and forth between the interior and exterior to get a feel for the area.

Thanks Smile
Charles
K cool
yah hi the first thing i did when i got home today was load the cs and start the cell but i have a comment/question. I noticed that the interior was quite small for a city official anyway the interior is "done" :]. I intend to spend a lot of time on the npc(s) and I was wondering if he should be hlaalu, and what you wanted his status to be. He or she can't be just a lowly guard but can't be a high born noble anyway i don't know what you want em to be thanks and sorry bout the long post. (also wanted to make the npc a outlander if that's ok hlaalu supposed to more open to other races so i thought that might be cool.
Quote:Originally posted by codix105
yah hi the first thing I did when I got home today was load the cs and start the cell but I have a comment/question. I noticed that the interior was quite small for a city official anyway the interior is "done" :]. I intend to spend a lot of time on the npc(s) and I was wondering if he should be hlaalu, and what you wanted his status to be. He or she can't be just a lowly guard but can't be a high born noble anyway I don't know what you want em to be thanks and sorry bout the long post. (also wanted to make the npc a outlander if that's ok hlaalu supposed to more open to other races so I thought that might be cool.

Hi codix105 Smile

Sometimes I will change out the interior tiles where the columns are located to make more room. As long as the perimeter of the interior still looks like the exterior. Also look up and down to make sure the tiles are fitting together properly. You may have to replace shoes and column pieces where needed.

At the top, in the opening post for this claim, it describes most aspects of this claim.

The claim is Hlaalu and middle class which means redware objects. Please no rich objects like glass. The only acception within the Riverside district(middle class) has been the Banker(SCC0426?). We will have an upper class district further south next to the Temple District.

The claim system for Silgrad the City was developed by Sandor. I have accepted control over the area and have not had time to look through all the claims in detail.

What Sandor wanted in this particular city official I am not sure of. But I am guessing he was not that important. The great house Hlaalu controls a lot of what happens and I would think he would have been given a specific duty within the claim description.

I believe I created a 'city official' in the past and I just gave him basic dialog as I didn't know what his duties were. That is not to say you have to do the same. Please throw out some ideas and we can see what we come up with.

I am mostly dealing with linking interiors to exteriors. Also exterior landscaping and linking world space doors and trigger zones. So at the moment my hands are quite full. Later I can go through all the interior description and get a better understanding of what is what and who is where.

When Sandor returns he can also give some feed back as to what he planned.

Have a great day
Charles
thanks i play tested the interior and I am gonna redo it i put to much upper class stuff in it. I'm also going to wait and see what sandor wants the npc to have as far as dialouge and position. ,thanks for responding so quick
Quote:Originally posted by Zurke

What Sandor wanted in this particular city official I am not sure of.

When Sandor returns he can also give some feed back as to what he planned.

Have a great day
Charles
It was just to diversify the city.
Any other ideas are more than welcome. Smile
k cool Wood Elf it is. :yes:
Pages: 1 2 3