Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Quiz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a quick quiz on Lore. if you know your Lore, you will get one hundred percent.

1: How many Deadric Princesses are there? [10 points]

2: What is Sithis?[2 points]

3:Who worships Sithis? (All of them!) [10 points]

4: Name two signs the alien races can be born under that are very important and decide what their life will be. [20 points]

5: What era was OB set in. [5 points]

BONUS: (You'll need to have read The infernal City for this) What is the difference between Umbra and Umbriel? [50 points]

Bonus 2: (Tricky one!) What is the difference between Umbra and Umbra.

See how you go.
I'm absolutely crap with lore. I depend on Deeza for everything and then just make my own stuff up anyway....so, uh, pass... Big Grin
Uh, I pass on this offer ....*whistles*

heh....

KP
Quote:Originally posted by Dr.DeathDefing
Just a quick quiz on Lore. if you know your Lore, you will get one hundred percent.

1: How many Deadric Princesses are there? [10 points]

2: What is Sithis?[2 points]

3:Who worships Sithis? (All of them!) [10 points]

4: Name two signs the alien races can be born under that are very important and decide what their life will be. [20 points]

5: What era was OB set in. [5 points]

BONUS: (You'll need to have read The infernal City for this) What is the difference between Umbra and Umbriel? [50 points]

Bonus 2: (Tricky one!) What is the difference between Umbra and Umbra.

See how you go.

1 is not possible, 3 depends on your definition of the terms, and 4 makes no sense. Bonus 2: which two Umbras?

Wink
OK, I'll bite. (And I'll do it without checking at the Imperial Library, to test my memory).

1. I see your game! It's a trick question. Daedra Princes have no gender.

2. Sithis is the primordial force of chaos that preceded the creation of the physical world. Theologically, he is eternal the "NOT" that exists to contrast with Anu's "IS" (Anu is the nearest thing TES-universe has to an immortal God). They're both closer to forces of nature than gods in the conventional sense, and they don't seem to be personal gods you could pray to.

3. Only the Dark Brotherhood and possibly a few deluded Altmer cults actually worship Sithis, (you might as well worship friction or gravity). The Hist are said to acknowledge his existence, but what that means exactly is uncertain.

4. I don't understand this question.

5. 3rd era.

6. Umbra is a malevolent spirit trapped inside Clavicus Vile's plane of Oblivion. Quite how he got there is currently uncertain, although it is linked to the player's side-quest for Vile in Oblivion. Umbriel, by contrast, is a floating chunk of Vile's plane that got ripped out by a Dunmer mage for purposes as yet unknown.

7. (As ladyN pointed out) Umbra could be 3 things: a very powerful sword that steals souls, the bearer of the sword who steadily becomes possessed by it, and the unpleasant spirit that's locked inside the sword.

Edit:

Blast! Lady N beat me to it! Big Grin
Battle of the lore monkeys. I'll sit back and watch with a big cigar.... Big Grin
sorry, 4 was very hard to ask: i meant the sign the Mane is born under and the sign othat Shadowscales are born under.
1 was possible as Deeza answered it
if you look at it illogically and dont think of the obvious paths then all of them can be answered. lots of tricks in their.
and nice for answering all bonuses deez! Big Grin
i liked this quiz!

i wont tell the answers and no one give it away.
u never know who miight come along to have a try.
(this might be all i get but i will wait a week)
this is open to anyone on the forums.