Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Echoes of the Past - Seafalls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Once upon a time, there was no Lizard King and all that presided over the BM forums were ol' KK and his pals. Though it seems now that very little remains of the original work, some settlements remained. RockGuard, Sloughpoint and Seafalls were all in quite a good state of repair whereas the likes of RockGrove, Chasepoint, Gideon and Stormhold were all either very, very incomplete or just in their initial stages.

Of all of these, my own personal favourite was Seafalls. A great pity then, that the town met with tragedy as the ruthless new Lizard King took charge. But, on his birthday, he has decided to revisit the town and re-open it to development.

Nevertheless, not a great deal needs to be done on Seafalls. It's in as healthy a state as many of our settlements and hopefully soon we will be able to trek the entire generated worldspace to visit it. Here are some retrospective shots to commemorate the impending arrival of all beta regions becoming completed.
You know, some low-res shots of Seafalls were among the very first pictures I ever saw of Black Marsh, way back when I joined. It's great to see it again, knowing that so much of the rest of BM is completed.
Beautiful, isn't it? Those guys did do some constructive work. B2M's RockGuard is nice but it was this and Stonewastes that got me hooked on BM. I think it was Senten that created the first Barsaebic ruin using just a handful of meshes. The resulting ruin of Naegint just outside Seafalls is a superb piece of work that I hope to develop some day.