Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Ayleid Dungeons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have five Ayleid ruins planned:

Arane Tarnbye ( Exterior done: to be merged; MD)
Bal Frensca
Goritor
Mathne
Tardorn

These are all fairly small garrisons on the fringes of the Ayleid empire not vast citadels and should use the standard Ayleid tileset.

Does anyone have a smallish Ayleid dungeon looking for a home, or feel like creating one?
Here's translations of the names:

Arane Tarnbye - King's Passage (which is Arane Tarnabye, not Aran Etarnbye).

Bal Frensca - Stone Wave

Goritor - Obscure Hill

Mathne - Home Never/Never-home

Tardorn - Woods-undecipherable (Second part of the compound isn't meant to be decipherable, just thought it sounded Ayleid-esque at the time).
Thanks for that - misread the names of the layers on your .psd!
I never thought that Elsweyr was populated by Ayleids.
Quote:Originally posted by Catlemur
I never thought that Elsweyr was populated by Ayleids.

"These are all fairly small garrisons on the fringes of the Ayleid empire not vast citadels..."
They're also all round the edge of Elsweyr, not in the interior. I probably should have mentioned that, too.
I'd also like to add, that 'Mathne' is a Valenwood Ayleid ruin -slightly newer than the others (including the ones in Cyrodiil), but was sacked along time ago by the Khajiiti -specifically it was just after the Ayleid exodus/massacre (who then escaped to various places around Tamriel), which still makes it quite old.

What this means however that this ruin isn't limited in size, and whoever claims it can do something a little different to standard Ayleid ruins.