Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: VMRS0101 "Utateki / Fort Swampmoth" (Complete)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

This isn't a claim. I did it quicker than I could post up the claim... =)

Fort Swampmoth itself is little more than a few walls but, since it became abandoned, the Argonians have moved back in and renamed it 'Utateki'. This place is absolutely tiny but it's all very nicely compact. The pics look better downloaded and run through a slideshow.

Shot #1 - Much of what remains of a very large Fort has now sunken into the Marshes as you can see one some sides of the original structure.
Shot #2 - A wooden palisade has been erected around the gaping sides of the Fort with the houses lodged inside. Entry is via one of the numerous ridgelines that lay either side of the channels of water sluicing down from the Jungle.
Shot #3 - A narrow walkway is the only route in via an animated door that swings outward.
Shot #4 - The largest hall lies off the right of this walkway on wooden stilts.
Shot #5 - Some of the new lanterns hang from the stone in the entrance to the Fort proper.
Shot #6 - Up the steps, access is granted to other houses besides a wooden lookout post.
Shot #7 - Narrow steps wind down to another house and back to solid ground.
Shot #8 - There is a long balcony along the Southern end of Utateki, at the Eastern end of which lies these two houses.
Shot #9 - Here's the Southern wall of that balcony with an open house model on the left and the marshes on the right.
Shot #10 - It's possible to see a little more of the layout from the opposing Southern bank. Notice how there are two concentric rings forming the village's defences.
Heh, be careful where you put the spore spewing fungus trees, lest you gas all the inhabitants of Fort Swampmoth to death accidentally. I know they don't spew spores yet, but just some forethought for ya.

Cool pics, btw - :yes:

Koniption
That looks great, and very appropriate.
Quote:Originally posted by Koniption
Heh, be careful where you put the spore spewing fungus trees, lest you gas all the inhabitants of Fort Swampmoth to death accidentally. I know they don't spew spores yet, but just some forethought for ya.

Np. When we get the spore-spewing models I'll selectively replace some of the existing ones and avoid areas such as this. :yes:

Thanks for the feedback, folks!
Great! Is this officially our first Arnesian settlement then?
It's more like the second settlement in Vudai Marsh that's been done. Other than the Hist Shrine of Ossasoit, all locations are done for the Vudai Marsh beta region. The nearest Arnesian Jungle settlement is Gan-Jugu but that's outside of the beta region. Likewise to some extent is Alten Corimont (which is now set up).
Great! How is the Hist Shrine going by the way?
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Great! How is the Hist Shrine going by the way?

I haven't touched that area yet. To date, we only have the one Hist Shrine in the mountains above Stormhold. I'm hoping that I can get hold of SG's other models that he did so I can make this new one a little more special....still waiting... Confusedigh: