Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Various
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok. I'm almost done except for the dialogue. It will have full voice acting as is my policy.
Done! I have it finished, but I still need it to be linked to the outside because of the crash thing. Could the reviewer please do it for me? Thanks in advance.

Instructions:
  1. Download all four parts.
  2. Using WinRAR (I don't think it works with 7-zip), extract the contents of the first file (Part01) and the others will automatically be used.
    [/list=1]
    Mirror #1 | Mirror #2 | Mirror #3
Sam: The easiest way to post large files is to upload them to file hosters like Rapidshare, Filefront and Mega Upload. There are others, but I think those three are the best. Filefront's perk is that it keeps files forever; they try to get rid of large files, but they always send emails warning that the files will be deleted in a few days unless you tick a few checkboxes to save them. Rapidshare's perk is that it's extremely fast both on upload and download, but they have a credit system of sorts so if you download a large file you'll have to wait awhile before downloading another file from them. Mega upload on the other hand boasts that you can upload files as large as 500 megabyte. I hope you don't mind that I combined the parts of your plugin and added links to your post. Smile
Abbrev.

F= Floating / B= Bleeding / S= Look at the Screenshot / PG = Pathgrid / th = tetrahedron, point / sh = the silhouette (chairs etc.) / R = Resize / Re = Reposition / A = Adjust / Disp. = Disposition

General info.

Please add the claimcode to your filename. TIA.

Use an activatorflamenode04 etc. it gives a nice sound of a burning fire.

Add an activator StRwActMusicForReichParkeep (under the interior, only for Soluthis).

Is there enough clutter?
In the lower right part of CS screen you'll see the faces (face count).
For your interior it's approx. 36000 (value for the public assets). It should be around the 100k for an interior of this size.

AI:

- For the location: Don't use "in cell". It can produce unexpected behavior.

- Make sure that the packages are chronological (use the left arrow key).

- Add a wander package type: Time and duration any and none. Specify a radius (near editor location) of 1024 etc.

[indent][/indent]This is always the last package in the list.

[indent][/indent] You could use a standard package for example aaaDefaultExploreEditorLoc1024.

Packages are executed from the top to the bottom (higher to lower priority).

If a package has a time and a duration of any and none it will be executed when there are no other packages active (with a higher priority). That's why these have to be last in the list.

Add the topics through the result script listing, to avoid problems when merged to the esm (topics don't show up in-game), because of bug in the CS. For example: addtopic StSrSol0501Soluthis.

Rotate objects, for example if you have 5 barrels (or cups etc.), in that way the handles will have a different angle. It looks much better.

Do not lock the door from the outside and do not link the door from the exterior to the interior, otherwise the AI won't work. The same applies to the ownership of the door.

blue[/HR]

Review

NPC.

Check "Autocalc" Stats after you changed the level of your NPC, so the stats are updated.

Place the NPC's inside the interior.

AI.

Make sure that the packages are chronological (use the left arrow key).
Check the screenshot (the packages have been sorted).

Add a wander package type (change the StKsWanderSoluthis): Time and duration any and none. Specify a radius (near editor location) of 1024 etc.

[indent][/indent]This is always the last package in the list.

[indent][/indent]You could use a standard package for example aaaDefaultExploreEditorLoc1024.

Tandar's (StKsTandarNerethiDrink) drink package: Change to "use item at" (see below).

StKsNerethiSleep, change the duration to 10 hours because the breakfast package starts at 7 am.

StKsFansuNerethiSit: Change the duration to 1 becuase there's an overlap with the StKsFansuNerethiRead package.
Select a chair (persistent ref. checked) through the location tab and change the package type to "travel".

For the eat and read packages select a chair (persistent ref. checked) through the location tab, as well.

Drink package.

Type "use item at".
Specify a location (select a chair make sure you checked "persistent ref.".

Target (Any object; Object ID): "Drink beer" etc. and the animation will work.

If you want to know which animations are possible, look under miscellaneous>>AnimObjects.

Sleep packages : Check weapons and armor unequipped.
Eat packages : Check weapons unequipped.
NPC using a chair: Check weapons unequipped.

Dialogue.

Add the topics to the GREETING through the result script, see above (general info).

Add a MP3 version of the StKsNerethiDialogue_GREETING_00000CFD_1 to the voice folder.

I asked SACarrow to check your voicework.

General Remarks.

Add a door and set the ownership for the door.
Add a Northmarker.

Increase the facecount upto 95000 (value for the public assets). Check Soluthis1212, it's a good example of a nice interior made by blackbird. You only have 43 objects compared to the 130 objects in Soluthis1212.

Add food items, plates etc.

I'll check for floaters after you updated the interior.
I want to make her sit in the stool and read at the same time. How do I accomplish this?
Quote:Originally posted by Sam324
I want to make her sit in the stool and read at the same time. How do I accomplish this?
Package type: "Use item at".

Location tab: Select (near reference) the chair (on the chair, persistent ref. checked).

Target tab: Select any object, object type is books or select a specific reference (book, persistent ref. checked).
I think I need to relinquish this claim. I just can't find the inspiration and the time between school and the schedule I have. I'll post the incomplete ESP.

I HEREBY RELEASE THEE
Quote:Originally posted by Sam324
I think I need to relinquish this claim. I just can't find the inspiration and the time between school and the schedule I have. I'll post the incomplete ESP.

I HEREBY RELEASE THEE

I'll take a look at it. Maybe I can finish it.