Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Available Settlements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all BM;

So can i claim an entire city or town or is this just simply a plan of where the towns and places are.

PWN
Hi PWN,

I renamed this thread to something I felt was appropriate. All available locations are mentioned in this thread: All Maps (REFERENCE ONLY - No Posting) .

For convenience's sake, these are the locations mentioned there that have not yet been fully completed:
  • Asashpan
  • Ixototon (possibly)
  • Greenspring
  • Ossasoit

Please bear in mind that two of those, Asashpan and Ossasoit, are likely to be made into Hist Shrines as opposed to settlements. The best reference point for discussions on these locations is right here: New Beta Locations .
Hi IG;

Cheers thats fine, i just wanted to know.

:goodjob:

PWN
After Greenspring is fully finished I would like to make Asashpan
Ok, guys, for my sake and reference, I'm going to lay out what I know you guys are working on "currently", and what I've heard you want to do in the "future":

Currently :
Mizreg & PWN = Greenspring (village)

Asmar = Gideon Sewers

Anubis100 =Bereft Rootworm dungeon

Future :
Mizreg & PWN (??) = Asashpan (Hist Shrine; in Throttlemesh Myre, aka the mangrove region)

Asmar = Ossasoit (??) (Hist Shrine; in Vudai Marshes, close to Blackwood and the Everglades) (Since Mizreg was the first to specify which Hist shrine he wanted to do, Ossasoit is the one that is left for you - I hope this is ok)

Anubis100 = he does not know his future plans, yet

If this info is incorrect, please tell me, and I'll fix things. I'm not use to moderating forums too much, because Ibsen usually does this sort of micro-management.

EDIT: added the name of the claim Anubis100 was working on.
Hi KP & Miz;

I have cliamed asashpan already Miz! Sorry plus u know it's not a town?
But wood luv help!
KP, yes to all!! Thxs so much

PWN
yeah I know its a hist shrine, also I uploaded the fully cluttered version of Greenspring on the page, should take a look at it. What I don't know, is a hist shrine like a full fledged dungeon or is it like a big room with a place in it where people pray like they do at the Altars of the nine in Knights of the Nine.

--Miz

PS: Have you guys all seen the quakecon demo for Skyrim, its 40 minutes and its EPIC
Quote:Originally posted by Mizreg
yeah I know its a hist shrine, also I uploaded the fully cluttered version of Greenspring on the page, should take a look at it. What I don't know, is a hist shrine like a full fledged dungeon or is it like a big room with a place in it where people pray like they do at the Altars of the nine in Knights of the Nine.

--Miz

PS: Have you guys all seen the quakecon demo for Skyrim, its 40 minutes and its EPIC

A hist shrine is like a dungeon, with several levels.

Can both you and PWN work on Asashpan together? Like, one of you can do the first level, then the other person do a second level, etc. Just be sure to coordinate with each other, where the load doors are from one level to the next (example: if the end of level 1 load door is to the East, then the start of level 2 load door will be in the west - the two load doors are connected).

I have not seen that Skyrim video. I'll have to make note to see it soon. :read:

Koniption
Hi KP,

i will have more of a play with the tilesets but I think we might have more things to do before the beta so this may come later. i asked IG that same question and he went away that day. i thought it was that KP, but I might be able to Asashpan myself, if i can get the urge to.

PWN

P.S Have not seen it. But will look at school. that will drain my internet. Also, did they announce the release date for Doom 4? I hope it ain't R as aus got an R rating now!!!! Why do I have to be 14!
you know what I think, that it is totally awesome that a big part of the BM team consists of well..... hate to call myselft that way but kids, really. I'm 13 you're 14, Ibsens and Koniption are probably a lot older but yeah, well. Also when school starts again, I'm not gonna be doing very much modding at all, it will take me a while for each claim I do since I am doing a VERY TOUGH SCHOOL. And I already stayed a class once and I don't wanna go through that again. (and I skipped a class too, but that was years ago). Anyway what I mean to say is I will be a LOT less active.
Pages: 1 2