Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: A Rare Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Because I will be making a small quest to accompany my claim in Ebeddin, and it will be the first time that I've done so, I thought that I might make a separate thread here where we can discuss/troubleshoot the quest, if that's OK with you?
Sure. Smile
Thanks! The basic structure is as follows:

1. Player meets Norva Evosa in Ebeddin, is prompted to recover the book "sermon Zero"

2. Player questions Norva Evosa about the book, and discovers that the Library of Soluthis may have a copy.

3. Player goes to Soluthis and enters the library. The librarian denies that they have a copy, but seems overly defensive, prompting the player to investigate.

4. Player discovers the "Restricted Access" section of the library, adding a new topic with the Librarian.

5. The Librarian is reluctant to let the player in, but, if the player is persuasive enough, seeing as the library is so badly in need of funds, he accepts a "donation" to allow the player to enter, giving them a key.

6. The player enters the restricted access area, recovers the book (there are lots of other interesting things in there to look at) and returns it to Norva Evosa.

7. The player is rewarded in gold for their help.

I know it's a very simplistic quest, but I am totally new to quest making and so I decided to start small. Also, I'm afraid I can't playtest it myself for the next week, as my current computer is can run the CS but not Oblivion itself. I would be really grateful if someone could take a quick look at the first version when I'm done with it.