Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: My Creatures .kf won't work I Need Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'm making a creature animation. I made a custom creature that is using the goblin skeleton, but the animations are not correct for the creature.
I am using blender to make the animations.
The problem that I am having is that once I make an animation and export it, then put it into the game, the creature moves, but never walks as it supposed to. What I mean by this is that it is like an idle animation. The creature follows the animation, but it does not move ahead like it is supposed to, it just restarts the animation. (I hope I explained it good enough).
I admit that I am a noob when it comes to making creatures.
If anyone could help me out with making the creature move ahead without restarting at its original position, that would be great.
Thanks, Nosmotem.
Hello nosmotem. =)

It's been a while since I last worked with animations, but I remember I had that same problem back in the Oblivion days when I was making a custom walk animation for my character, honestly I don't recall exactly how I got past it, but I am sure the people who helped me out will be able to help you out.

http://niftools.sourceforge.net/forum/vi...m.php?f=16

The niftools team usually have all the answers. Post your question to them.