Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Scc0302A [Claimed]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: H0302AL3.jpg]

[blockquote]
District: Riverside district, Silgrad Tower.
Cell name: SilgradCity0302A.
Claim Difficulty: Easy.
NPC's: 2.
Race: Dunmer, Hlaalu.
Class: Poor-Middle.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the exterior and interior building (screenshot) in the cell SilgradCity0302A. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.41 or a higher version.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the navmeshes.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package, a standard template works fine.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

For reasons of playtesting it's often handy to add a X marker (heading).
When you use the console (~), type coc "XX", replace the "XX" with your cell name.

Background.

No preference.

Poor-middle: Mostly poor furniture, you can't use rich objects.
May I claim this?
Sure! Smile
Here is what I've made so far.

The house belongs to Telvon and Galasa Andules. Telvon was an artisan but has become a small trader to make ends meet.

They had a son named Balen. Galasa was teaching him Alteration magic and he was catching on rather quickly. One day he went out to go pearl diving to help with his father's jewelry. A week later, a soldier passing through town found Balen's body in a nearby waterway and brought him to his parents; apparently he had drowned while searching for pearls.

The only way to activate this dialogue is to activate the skull in the small shrine, then talk to Telvon, then read the note upstairs and talk to Telvon again.

This is the first time I've used the CK since I last worked with you guys. I hope I got most of the stuff right. I was having weird issues with the Navmesh where the NPCs would walk in place then jump to different spots in the room as they were trying to get to their objectives, but not when I first coc into their house, only after I changed the gamehour.

Please tell me if I've missed something.

Thank you.
Thanks! Smile

EDIT
Sent the review via PM.